• CPFMarketPlace is now a read-only archive for reference. New registrations and creating new posts and threads have been disabled.
• The Manufacturer's and Dealer's Corners have been moved to the Commercial Corner on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Want To Sell (WTS) and other sales threads will now be listed at The CPF Mall
• Want To Buy (WTB) and Want To Trade (WTT) will be listed in a specific forum in the General MarketPlace on CandlePowerForums.com.
• Additional information regarding these changes can be found in the Administrative Announcements forum on CandlePowerForums.com.
I've got a NIB (owned several years, though never used-only tested according to manual-) NOVA "Spirit" stungun (I "think" LEOs/Security folks will recognize the "NOVA" name). Seems I paid around $70-$80 for it. Comes with battery but could probably use a new one. Also included are two nylon belt holsters - one with flap (velcro closure), second is more or less a harness that fits around the stungun to clip on belt.
I understand there are several states where they are illegal to own, but I don't know which ones.
I've no idea how much to sell it for. Any information as to how much I should ask? Anyone want to make an offer or trade? I've got no specific "wants" as far as trades go, so I guess it would be an "impulse" thing...U.S. only "where legal please".